Internet of Things World in June 17th – 18th 2014 Palo Alto, Silicon Valley, USA
Internet of Things World is the world’s leading independent business event dedicated to the advancement of the IoT market. The event is unique in a number of ways, including its outstanding line up of global IoT CxO speakers, its pure focus on IoT, its location here in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global nature of its participation, the breadth of ecosystem that it will bring together, the depth of quality conference agenda, the developer features including the IoT Hackathon, and the structured networking opportunities that it will provide.
Meet the Innovators and Disruptors Shaping the Next Generation of the Internet
Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT anywhere in the world. The event is unique in a number of ways, including in its pure focus on IoT, its location here in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global nature of its participation, the breadth of ecosystem that it will bring together, the depth of quality conference agenda, the developer features including the IoT Hackathon, and the structured networking opportunities that it will provide.
Join the Debate on the IoT's Key Issues:
- Business Models : We've all heard the predictions of a $19 trillion IoT market value – but what are my next steps on the path to get there?? Hear how CxOs are planning their strategies to capitalizing on the opportunities in the IoT environment.
- Partnerships : by definition connected products have to be delivered in partnership; choosing and managing those partnership effectively are fundamental to the success of failure of any IoT project
- Wearables EveryWear ! : Wearables are most definitely top of the consumer electronics agenda right now, from Fitbit to Google Glass. But how will wearables revolution reboot business models for consumer electronics, services providers and carriers?
- Security & Privacy: ("My fridge is full of spam!") Can the IoT ever be truly secure, and will the consumer ever really trust the Internet of Things?
- Standardization : Can the Internet of Thing thrive without a standardized platform – yet how can one platform possibly successful in such a diverse market? Clarify the impact for your business of the ongoing standards debate.
- Innovation Apps: The lesson of the 3rd generation internet is that long term value is in diversity of applications and harnessing innovation of many. As we move towards the 4th generation IoT will simply amply these fundamental economics. Explore the IoT app evolution and discover the next generation of Appcessories.
- Managing Diversity : From SmartLocks to SmartSox how can ecosystem players efficiently harness such diverse opportunities?
- Big Data & Analytics: Sensors collecting data everywhere – Analysts will unlock the ultimate value. Find out who is positioned to harness the wealth of sensor data to deliver more business and consumer benefits.
- The Battle for the Intelligent Home: a huge range of new options are now available to manage the intelligent home. With carriers also driving a strong play to manage home networks, who will be the winners of the battle for the home ?
All this and more will debated at Internet of Things World. For your chance to influence the 4th Generation of the internet, register now.