LTE Asia 2012 was a great success with 800+ attendees coming together to discuss strategies, build partnerships and drive the industry forwards. The attendees were drawn from 55 countries and represented 100 different operator companies.
- 150 speakers presented across the three days including CxOs from Asia’s leading operators.
- The show floor was buzzing with excitement as our 75+ leading LTE exhibitors showcased their latest products and solutions and generated hundreds of new business prospects.
- Delegates enjoyed priceless, practical content and proven expertise during the 6 focused conference tracks covering the hottest topics.
- VoLTE and TD-LTE proved extremely popular tracks among the industry and we are delighted to announce two launch events next year to satisfy this demand ‘TD LTE Summit 2013′ and ‘LTE Voice Summit 2013′
- The keynote panel discussion on Day 2 was a particular highlight for many as Google, Indosat, Viki, Celcom Axiata and Opera Software joined together to discuss and debate how to bring the industry together to accelerate the growth of LTE.
- Exhibitors used the event as an ideal platform to host back-to-back meetings with targeted, senior-level decision makers, making use of the meeting rooms and dedicated networking zones.
With Asia-Pacific expected to grow over the next few years to become the largest LTE market in the world, next year’s event is set to be our biggest and best yet! Moving on to it’s 8th year in 2013, the event is now firmly established as THE central meeting place for the entire Asia-Pacific LTE ecosystem!