2012 Sees the Launch of the Inaugural LTE Backhaul Summit – launched after HUGE demand from the industry!
With the worldwide boom of mobile data traffic, the need for mobile backhaul has become critical. As consumers use more smartphones, tablets and other devices over the coming years, the need for backhaul capacity will grow in step. The widespread adoption of LTE will only increase this demand and a recent report suggested operators will need nearly 10x fatter backhaul pipes by 2016…
LTE Backhaul Summit will build upon 2012’s special focus track that took place for the first time at the industry leading LTE World Summit. The event will be jam-packed with presentations and engaging panel discussions led by industry visionaries, enabling you to hear ALL the latest news and developments happening in this space.
Sense-check your plans and benchmark your progress with a global audience at the forefront of the backhaul space!
- Enhancing the end-user experience with a comprehensive mobile backhaul network
- Combining a fiber and microwave backhaul solutions
- Satellite backhual opportunities
- Wifi offloading strategies and its impact on backhaul
- Amending backhaul strategies in rural areas
- The role and impact of small cells in backhaul networks
- Network Sharing to reduce capex
- The opportunity for fixed-lineoperators to integrate LTE into their offerings
- Making LTE backhauls all-IP ready
- Integrating backhaul with 2G/3G networks
- Wholesale backhaul opportunities
· To download the event brochure visit
· To view our speaker line up visit
· To view the current conference agenda visit