1000+ Attendees Gathered in Dallas for North America’s Premier Networking Event for the 4G community!
LTE North America 2012 was a great success with 1000+ attendees coming together to discuss strategies, build partnerships and drive the industry forwards. The attendees were drawn from 400+ unique companies, including 60+ different carrier companies.
- 150 speakers presented across the three days including CxOs from North America’s leading carriers
- The show floor was buzzing with excitement as our 50+ leading LTE exhibitors showcased their latest products and solutions and generated hundreds of new business prospects.
- Delegates enjoyed priceless, practical content and proven expertise during the 7 focused conference tracks covering the hottest topics
- VoLTE proved an extremely popular track among delegates and we are now delighted to announce a new launch event for next year to satisfy this demand – ‘LTE Voice Summit 2013′
- The keynote panel discussion on Day 2 was a particular highlight for many as Google, AT&T, MetroPCS, and Sony Mobile joined together to discuss and debate how to ensure effective collaboration to realise the benefits of LTE.
- Exhibitors used the event as an ideal platform to host back-to-back meetings with targeted, senior-level decision makers, making use of the meeting rooms and dedicated networking zones.
With North America being the world’s dominant LTE market and subscriptions forecast to boom six-fold from 26 million at end-2012 to 162 million by end-2017, according to Informa Telecoms & Media, next year’s event is set to be our biggest and best yet!
Moving on to its 6th year in 2013, the event is now firmly established as THE premium networking event for the North American 4G community – see you next year in Dallas – 20-21 November 2013!