Small Cells Global Congress Oct 30-31 Berlin 2012
Driving successful small cell deployment and intelligent network design
Join 250+ telecoms professionals in Berlin this October to debate and discuss the fundamental issues facing small cell deployments. The 2nd Annual Small Cells Global Congress, the industry’s first event to focus on small cells, guarantees to provide forward thinking, topical and focused discussion needed to provide delegates with the understanding and vision needed to move confidently through this dynamic market. The implementation of an effective small cell deployment strategy across networks is becoming crucial, and operators need to be not only ready for now, but prepared for the future. Can your network keep up in this fast paced and ever growing data storm?
Current hot topics around small cells
- Just how big is small? Defining the small cell
- Examining the key drivers of small cell deployments
- Assessing the business case for small cells
- Quantifying small cell savings and measuring ROI: where and when can real savings be made?
- Multi or single vendor solutions? Achieving network interoperability
- Planning and building a heterogeneous network – assessing all the variables
- Different cells, different scenarios – small cell enabled use cases
- Small Cells and Spectrum – strategies for network integration
- WiFi – competitive or complimentary?
- The opportunities and challenges facing LTE small cells
- Cell optimisation – enabling technologies for small cells
- Interference mitigation strategies for small cell deployments
- Intelligent network routing – what, when and where?
- Back to basics: facilitating optimal site acquisition and access for small cells
- The role of SON – where does the future lie?
- Small cell backhaul
Reasons to Attend Small Cells Global Congress
- The Small Cells Global Congress is the only global Small Cells event to focus on the small cells ecosystem as a whole
- Prearrange 1-on-1 meetings with potential partners, suppliers and customers with our online networking tool
- Hear 30+ case studies featuring the world’s leading operators, including Sprint, Telecom Italia, Deutsche Telecom, NTT DoCoMo, Virgin Media and many more
- Visit our exhibition and stay up to date with the latest developments in small cells technology
- Take advantage of structured networking opportunities before, during and post event to catch up with your peers and develop new and profitable business relationships
- Listen to 60+ expert speakers comment on the key issues dominating the Small Cells industry
- Permanent post-event access to presentations and slides; continue to learn once the event is over
- Break the ice and get off to a good start with our Day 1 speed networking
- Benchmark your strategy and practices against the rest of the small cells community
- Join the debate at our Analyst Breakfast Briefings and get your views across